Prepineer helps students excel in becoming a Professional Engineer by employing the power of social learning.
Since 2010 we have served over 350,000 lessons in 147 different countries around the World.
At Prepineer, we believe in the grassroots approach to creating change and want passionate and dedicated students like you helping us represent our education initiatives.
Those that are selected in to the program will help lead the Prepineer outreach on their campus and will have the opportunity to join and learn within our Professional Development Program at the same time.
As a member of the Prepineer Internship Program, you will be involved in building and shaping the number one online academic resource for engineering learners and educators, while simultaneously gaining real world experience and strengthening your professional skill set.
- Spread awareness of the Prepineer initiative amongst friends, which through technology, is changing the way we approach engineering licensure forever.
- Show classmates how they can easily help create a better academic resource for students, while also helping in changing the way we approach engineering education, simply by uploading the study documents sitting on their computers.
- Utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to drive visibility on campus about what Prepineer is doing for the engineering industry and professional licensure.
- Serve as a product and brand expert, showing friends and classmates the academic resources and technology that Prepineer provides.
- Internship Length: 12 weeks with opportunities for extension and promotion
- Hours Per Week: Flexible, interns can work as little as 5 hours and as many as 30 hours per week
- Location: On campus, you won't need to travel to an outside office or location
- Paid: No
- Interest in engineering, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, communication, and/or technology
- Ability to effectively communicate and connect with others
- Intrinsically driven to make a profound impact on the world of engineering education, both here and abroad
- Must currently be enrolled as a full-time student at a U.S. accredited university in pursuit of a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Flexible work hours and scheduling
- Enrollment in our Professional Development Program (PDP)
- One on one career and professional mentoring with an assigned Prepineer Executive Coach (PEC)
- Letter of recommendation and references for future jobs or applications
- Unlimited access to Prepineer site content ($498 Value)